Directions from the Law Library Entrance:
- As you enter the Library, you'll pass the Circulation Desk on your left.
- Take either the staircase (on your left) or the elevator (on your right) to the second floor of the Library.
- From the staircase, you'll need to take a couple of lefts to follow the hallway with the 1st floor overlook on your left. From the elevator, go straight ahead.
- Proceed to the end of the corridor (you'll see a staff area door straight ahead).
- Turn left and continue about half the length of the corridor.
- Turn right to pass the first rank of shelves; Foreign and International books are on the shelves closed to the windows.